Scroll to top
Public Events Co-Sponsored by the AACC during 1999
- Meet Your International Business Partners, January 19th, 1999
- Argentina in 1999: Election Politics and Economic Prospects, January 28th, 1999
Alberto Ades, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Lacey Gallagher, Standard & Poor’s Rating Group
Jose Octavio Bordon, Inter American Dialogue
- Speaker: His Excellency Roque Fernandez, Argentine Minister of Economy, February 17th, 1999
- Speaker: Carlos Sanchez, Chairman of the Board of Directors Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, March 23rd, 1999
- Argentina: Election Year Politics and Economic Overview, April 20th ,1999
Eduardo Cabrera, Merrill Lynch
Pedro Lacoste, Pedro Lacoste & Associados
- Speaker: The Honorable Domingo Cavallo, National Congressman, April 26th, 1999
- Speaker: The Honorable Jose Manuel de la Sota, Governor elect of the Province of Cordoba, May 27th, 1999
- Argentina: Economic Outlook and election-year forecast, June 3rd, 1999
Carlos Alfaro, Alfaro-Navarro, LLC
Martin Redrado, Fundacion Capital Buenos Aires
Jane Heap, Deutsche Bank Securities
David Sekiguchi, JP Morgan & Co., Inc.
- Speaker: His Excellency Carlos Saul Menem, President of Argentina, June 16th, 1999
- Access by Latin American Companies to the US Equity Markets, June 23rd, 1999
By: Andrew Zelter, Vice President, The Bank of New York
- Argentina: October Presidential Elections. Its political future, September 15th, 1999
By: Carlos Mario Balter, Representative for the Province of Mendoza and Candidate for governor
- Speaker: His Excellency Guido Di Tella, Minister of Foreign Affairs, September 22nd, 1999
- The role and activities of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) in Latin America, October 5th, 1999
By: Bernard Pasquier, Associate Director, Latin American and the Caribbean Department
- Argentina in Transition: Political Overview and Economic Outlook, October 27th, 1999
Javier Gonzalez Fraga, Argentine Institute of Capital Markets
Eduardo Cabrera, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
Walter Molano, BCP Securities, Inc.
- Speaker: Domingo Cavallo, National Congressman and President of the Party Accion por la Republica, Former Minister of Finance and Public Works of Argentina, November 9th, 1999